In today’s episode, we talked about how a Torah home is a home that changes the world. We share practical ways build practical personal habits, build world-changing marriages, and encourage our children to grow in their Creator-given talents and abilities. We hear listeners share dreams for ways we can all change the world!
We shared the following Scripture passages and helpful links:
- Ephesians 5:22-33
- phobio, Strong’s #5399 (used in Ephesians 5:33)
- 1 Peter 3:1-6
- 2 Corinthians 1:3
- Romans 12:6
- Hebrews 10:24
- 1 Corinthians 10:31
- Spiritual Gifts: 1 Corinthians 12, Romans 12, Ephesians 4
- Exodus 31:3
House and Home:
- Matthew 28:19-20
- Mark 16:15
- Genesis 10
- 1 and 2 Chronicles
- Praying Through the 100 Gateway Cities of the 10/40 Window, by Wagner, et al.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13
- Joshua 1:7
The following music clips were included in this week’s episode:
- “Change the World,” by Eric Clapton (The Best of Eric Clapton)
- “These Hands,” by Jeff Deyo (Light)
- “Summer Shower,” by Quincas Moreira, YouTube audio
- “The Snowbird Strut,” by Jesse Gallagher, YouTube audio
- “Fond Memories,” by SYBS, YouTube audio
We hope this show was a blessing to you. We would LOVE to hear your ideas for upcoming episodes! You can post those below, or visit us on our Facebook page.
FOR NEXT WEEK:
Call us and answer the question, “What do you when you lose your shalom?”
Leave us a message at 989-494-1353 before Thursday, July 4, 2019.
P.S. We’ll let you know about Episode 8 when you subscribe to our email list!
Leave a Reply