In today’s episode, we talked about how a Torah home is a home with shalom. We’ll talk with special guest Christine Miller about how to have shalom in our hearts and our marriages. Kraig also shares ways to declutter our homes, and we explore ways we can use the five sense to have a peaceful atmosphere in our homes.
We shared the following Scripture passages and helpful links:
Special Guest Christine Miller:
- Nothing New Press
- A Little Perspective
- Battling Lies with Truth (from Homeschooling Torah’s 2019 Doorkeepers Conference)
- Designer of Scripture Pictures
- (Note: I love downloading her Scripture-Picture albums to my phone, so that I’m ready when I need a biblical answer.)
Creating a Loving Atmosphere in Your Home:
- Read Anne’s blog post here (with all verses that we read on today’s radio show)
House and Home:
- July is “Calm the Clutter” month. Today we’re starting a series on how to get rid of clutter.
- Take stock before taking out.
- A place for everything, and everything in its place.
- (to be continued next week)
The following music clips were included in this week’s episode:
- “Peaceful Conclusion,” by Asher Fulero, YouTube audio
- “Urban Lullaby,” by Jimmy Fontanez and Doug Maxwell, YouTube audio
- Lord, Reign in Me,” by Brenton Brown
- “Beautiful One,” by Sam Levine (Smooth Praise)
- “Locally Sourced,” by Jason Farnham, YouTube audio
- ound Effects by YouTube Sound Effects
We hope this show was a blessing to you. We would LOVE to hear your ideas for upcoming episodes! You can post those below, or visit us on our Facebook page.
FOR NEXT WEEK:
Call us and answer the question, “Do you struggle with doing too much? How do you solve this problem?”
Leave us a message at 989-494-1353 before Thursday, July 11, 2019.
P.S. We’ll let you know about Episode 9 when you subscribe to our email list!