This recipe is so easy to make! If you’ll put two pots on the stove (one for the noodles and one for the stroganoff), you’ll be done in no time.
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 Tbs. butter or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 Tbs. minced)
- 1 8 oz. box cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can olives sliced
- 2 tsp. fish sauce or Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. rosemary (fresh is best)
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. basil
- 2 tsp. salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 package egg noodles
- In large skillet, sauté onions in butter or oil until translucent (about 2-3 minutes). Add garlic and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until brown.
- In large Dutch oven, boil noodles with some salt added (optional).
- Drain diced tomatoes and add to cooked ground beef.
- Cube cream cheese, and add it to the ground beef. Stir until cream cheese is melted. Add sour cream and olives, and stir until everything is mixed together.
- Add fish sauce, rosemary, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, and stir. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently. (This is a good time to throw together a salad.)
- While waiting for beef to be done, drain noodles and put back in Dutch oven. Add beef mixture to noodles and stir together.
- Serve immediately with some Parmesan cheese grated over the top and salad, broccoli or green beans on the side.
Thanks for the recipe! Going to try this for Friday night. Yum!
So glad you like the look of it. Let us know how it turns our for Friday night dinner!
That is fantastic. Thank you for sharing how the recipe was liked by your family!
Hi Kraig, Anne,
This is yummy! Thanks for the recipe. (My husband added some jalapeño, as he likes it more “punchy” haha)
Have copied it in my recipe book.