In today’s episode, we talked about how a Torah home is a home that plants seeds — so we’ll have lots of gardening tips. We’ll talk about making raised beds, arched trellises, and nutritious compost. Of course, we’ll also talk about how to plant seeds of God’s Word in our children’s hearts.
Listen to Part 1
Listen to Part 2
We shared the following Scripture passages and helpful links:
Heart and Home – Gardening:
- Psalm 144:12
- Wattle-and-Daub raised beds
- 1 Corinthians 3:6-11
- The Parable of the Sower: Mark 4, Matthew 13, Luke 8
- Doorkeepers Conference
- Yummy Rhubarb Breakfast Cake
- Free to Focus, by Michael Hyatt
The following music clips were included in this week’s episode:
- “Way Out West,”
- “Workout,” by Freedom Trail Studio
- “My Favorite Things,” sung by Julie Andrews, from The Sound of Music Original Soundtrack
- “Guava Juice,”
- “Digging with Trowel,”
- “Warm Afternoon Outdoors”
- “Building Blocks,”
- “Green Leaves,” by Audionautix, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license
We hope this show was a blessing to you. We would LOVE to see pictures of your garden! You can post those below, or visit us on our Facebook page.
P.S. We’ll let you know about Episode 5 when you subscribe to our email list!