In today’s episode, we talked about how a Torah home is a home that counts. We emphasized counting the days to Shavuot, and we also talked about counting our blessings.
If you missed it, you can listen here:
Listen to Part 1
Listen to Part 2
We have a free gift for you today! Anne made this Hundreds Chart for the use of members of Homeschooling Torah, and you are welcome to download it, too!
We would LOVE to see pictures of ways you are are counting the omer until Shavuot. You can post those below, or visit us on our Facebook page.
We shared the following Scripture passages and helpful links:
- Deuteronomy 26:1-15
- Deuteronomy 30:1-10
- One possible journal for a “blessings journal” (affiliate link)
- Home School Legal Defense Association
- Psalm 90:12
- 20,000 Days and Counting, by Robert D. Smith (affiliate link)
Heart and Home:
- Leviticus 23:15-17
- Readings for each day of the omer count from HomeschoolingTorah
- Omer counting resources from Torah Sisters Magazine
- A great idea for bottle caps from Torah Family Living
Counting Our Blessings:
- Psalm 107:8-9
- Psalm 79:13
- The Three R’s, by Ruth Beechick (affiliate link)
The following music clips were included in this week’s episode:
- “That’s How the Numbers Go” (Sesame Street, on 123 Count with Me)
- “Thankful Heart” (Petra, on Petraphonics)
- “Thankful” (Darlene Zscheck, on Kiss of Heaven)
- “The Happy Song” (Chris Tomlin, on The Noise We Make)
- “Campfire Song” (YouTube Audio Library)
- “Baila Mi Cumbia” (YouTube Audio Library)
We hope this show was a blessing to you. Please leave your comments and suggestions below! Or join us on Facebook!
P.S. We’ll let you know about Episode 3 when you subscribe to our email list!